We Welcome Your Involvement
All services offered by Alternatives.Yes Pregnancy Support Center to clients and their families are free of charge. We are a non-profit charity, and we could not operate without the generous support and gifts of churches, community groups, and individuals. These gifts come in many different forms. We welcome you to be involved in our ministry.
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
We have limited resources and only three part-time staff members. We depend on volunteers to carry out our mission. Our organization would not, and could not, survive without
the help of caring volunteers. You do not need a college degree or experience.
We will train you. Opportunities to volunteer include:
- Parenting Education Class Leader
- Pregnancy Test Lay Counselor
- Baby Bottle Boomerang Church Fundraising Coordinator
- Pantry Organizer (sorts and folds clothing)
- Cleaning the Office Once a Month
- Receptionist Duties
- Hang up our fliers and drop off brochures throughout the community
If you wish to donate by check, please mail to:
6 Frank Gallo Lane
Connellsville, PA 15425
DONATIONS OF CLOTHING AND BABY ITEMS
Our Mother’s Pantry is stocked only through kind donations. Please donate what you can. We accept most baby items and furnishings, new or used, including:
- Any baby clothing items sizes preemie to 2T
- Any maternity clothing
- Infant blankets, socks, bibs, and hats
- Crib Sheets
- Diapers and Wipes
- Mom or Infant Hygiene Items
- Bottles and Sippy Cups
- High Chairs
- Bouncy Seats & Rockers
- Infant Activity Mats
- Infant/Toddler Development Toys
- Infant/Toddler Books
- Safety Gates & Safety Items
- Crib Mattresses
- Cribs (New Only)
- Car Seats (New Only)
OTHER CREATIVE GIVINGOTHER CREATIVE GIVING
Organize a Baby Shower, Giving Tree, or Diaper Drive
- Your church group or social organization can host a baby shower or make a ‘Giving Tree’, and then you can drop off the unwrapped gifts at our office. A Diaper Drive or Clothing Drive is another great way to help us.
Baby Bottle Boomerang
- You can organize a fund raiser using baby bottles supplied by us. This event is popular in church settings and any group where children and teens are involved. People can fill the baby bottles with their spare change for a specified time period. The change adds up quickly, and every little bit counts. Each bottle typically brings in $10 - $15.
Contact us during office hours at 724-628-5555. You may also message us on Facebook.
Alternatives.Yes Pregnancy Support Center does not refer for or provide abortion services.